Tuesday, April 8, 2008

U/S All set & Preggo clothes

Got a call from the Drs. office today, letting me know that my 1st trimester ultrasound was approved by insurance, 6 weeks later! Anyway, looks like we are all set for Thursday afternoon. ODell is going with me so this will be cool. Please pray that everything comes out just right.

On a lighter note.... I am going to need to make the jump to maternity tops this week. The pants are great, but now my regular tops are just getting too tight and are too short to work with the pants. I think I finally put on a couple of baby pounds. However, right now, I'm just looking pleasantly FAT!

So there you have it.... news for the day.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Dear Aunt Renee im so excited to hear about you & Odell expecting!
our hope thougths and prayer will be flyign high on your behalves... If you need anythign or have any questions *and by this i do mean ANY .. i have been there doen that twice * just give yell! im here for ya...warm hugs and well wishes
Missin yall!
Julie p.s. i havea blog also but mine is in yahoo360.. much more my style i love colors and such

Boo and Peanut's Momma said...

Hey Julie,

So glad to hear from you! Will definitely give you a call if we need anything. Hopefully we'll see you this summer! Please give the kids hugs for us.