Friday, April 18, 2008

Another Good appointment

Had our regular monthly check up today. Since there was no school, ODell went with me. (Unfortunately the last appointment of the day is 2:45 pm so for every appointment, I have to take a half day off of school. )


Anyway, heartbeat came through strong and loud. Forgot to ask what it was, but the dr. was happy. She also wanted to schedule the 2nd trimester ultrasound for next month. I was thinking it would be the end of May/beg. of June, so May 18 is a nice surprise. I'll be exactly 18 weeks that day, so I am VERY hopeful that we'll see the sex! For those who were wondering, I'll have a total of 3 ultrasounds, one each trimester. I don't know if the others will be the same 3D as the first, but it would be cool if they were.

Ooops forgot the most important detail (ODell reminded me!) The blood work that went with the first u/s came back good. That means that it doesn't appear to have Down's syndrome! Next u/s will rule out spina bifida.

Later.....

No comments: