Saturday, April 5, 2008

Saturday update

Saturday, April 05, 2008 Feeling okay this week. No more morning sickness, yea! However, the asthma was giving me fits. On about 4-5 new meds that will hopefully stablize it. Been wheezing a lot, and did wake myself up from a nap because of it. Dr. put me on a nebulizer about 4 times a day for now. I guess it's helping, my chest doesn't hurt any more, but the wheezing is still there. Got LOTS of sleep today and that always seems to help a bit. Goal is to feel better and get down to 2-3 treatments a day by the middle/end of the week. We'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Hi Renee-
I like the blog better! That way you can leave comments etc. FYI- I had a stuffy nose thru most of my pregnancy. They told me that was pretty common.. add that to allergies and asthma and it could be a long summer!

Amy