Friday, May 16, 2008

It's a.......

Boy! Had a second u/s today and everything looked great. Baby is measuring at exactly 18 weeks, which is where it should. Got some awesome pics which I'll post later, hopefully this weekend. We had a girl's name pretty solidified, but am working on boy names. Have a few we're thinking over at this time and will let y'all know later.

What does this mean???? It means bring on the little OSU, Indians, and Browns gear. Little boy Boo will learn the right colors and team at a proper age! (Living here I also want a couple of John Deere outfits!)

Off to Great America tomorrow.... can I say it's tiring walking an amusement park for 6-8 hours even at only 5 months? In the past two months I've spent 4 days at Disney, a day at Cedar Point, and tomorrow one at Great America. Fun... but I think I'm done for the season.

Off to bed soon!

Later...

4 comments:

Amelia said...

WOO HOO Congrats! I am sure you will come up with a great boy's name. Funny thing is we had a boy's name a long time before a girl's name... Murphy's law.

Bald Man Tom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bald Man Tom said...

Ditto on the congrats! BTW, the reason we had a boy's name first is that Amy kept vetoing all the names I liked. I mean, what's wrong with Ursula Genevieve Helsel? Seriously?

Hrm, if you need naming help, I'm your man. How about:

Gustave Alonzo
Yadid Edmund
Nestor Oswald
Edgerton Romero

I could go on and on.... :)

BTW, I keep meaning to bring this up. If noone has suggested this DVD, then let me do it now. A friend recommended it to us, but told us to skip the companion book. I think it helped a lot.

Boo and Peanut's Momma said...

Thanks for the suggestions. Names were a great help! My favorites so far are Hosea Hezekiah and Robert Addison Burford III.

(Actually Addison was on the middle name list for a bit, but too many people say it is mostly a girl's name now.)