Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Baby Bump

Well, I'm finally getting past the looking fat stage and starting to look pregnant. The chest is definitely starting to fill out the maternity tops and they no longer drape innocently over my stomach. People at school say I'm looking really "cute pregnant" at this point. Some days I do feel like I have the pregnant wobble down as I walk.

Have the big U/S #2 this Friday. If little Boo cooperates, we'll be able to tell if we'll buy blue or purple stuff. (I'm not sure I want to go all pink!) Hubby is going with me, so we'll find out together. Thankfully no one has started wagering guesses based on the size and shape of my stomach yet!

Later....

1 comment:

Bald Man Tom said...

Well, if Boo turns out to be "una niƱa", expect a barrage of pink, even if you'd prefer purple. Believe me. Our Bambina has more pink stuff than you can shake a stick at. You'll just need to balance it out with some other color. I suggest black :)